- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/getting-started select App Console
- Click on Create app
- Click Dropbox API, Choose App Folder, then Name your app and click Create app
- Click Generate Access Token then copy the text
- Go to settings in your App Admin Panel then paste in the Dropbox tab under Auth Token and save
- You have now set up Dropbox to be able to display Image Gallery via a folder.
Created by: Chris Diaz-Basto
Modified on: Fri, 18 Oct, 2019 at 11:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.